2012年7月10日星期二

These words don't dare to tell you

These words don't dare to tell you if.I become to recall today, conventionally, I missed you again...In 2006, a certain night self-study in September, I, take out oneself the benevolence personally folding to send to you...You received, didn't send back.Release from school, returned to a house, I took a shower and looking at a television on the bed, but the in the mind misses you.Suddenly, the message came and declared that the message that our beginning is in love came.You:Self-study today night...Is earnest?I:Is true, would you like to be my wife?You:You are why so direct, although I only a little like you, however I believe later I will even like you...Love, in this night of sweet in condescend to come on my body.The first time in my whole life, the in love came for the first time.I am happy to be getting worse, because you make me become an in the world the most happy person.My no time for waiting tells my all friends, being like of excitement bedlamite.I don't know how express in the middle of the heart that joy, that kind of imitated a Buddha to get the most precious treasure hides of delight.Remember, I start having felling to you being not for the first time seeing you.That year, our beginning 2, we turn to°from the different junior high school a private high school that just started to do.We divide a class in, you aren't the focus in the class, I am also just a common of don't understand anything of little boy.So, our predestinations at last started.In the first semester, I basically have never noticed you.And you, also unknownly do your own affair.Class inside although the gravamen is quiet don't also bother your at leisure.But I, very silly have a little good will to another a girls of class.That doesn't like on the whole, I know.I just had a liking for her, felt that girl long of still go, want to get her.Hence I make track for that girl.Remember to is the time in a Christmas still a New Year's Day, I and a good friend together goes upstairs to that girl class the doorway seeks that girl.That girl came out, I sent to the gift readying to her, and she doesn't want.Is very obvious, I failed.But this nothing important, although I don't like her, for the sake of the face, for the sake of the so-called face, I didn't give up.I continue to make track for, I sent chocolate to that girl later on, however isn't what I personally send, but that girl received.But I had been aming not replied...I don't know that girl to promise me to have no and also have no courageous again seek her, because I don't want to again be embarrassed...Soon, we put winter vacation.After finishing leading in the last years, we arrive at a school again.I also no longer made track for that girl, but I start playing truant.I don't know why don't want to have a class, everyday opportunity to seek go to drill ground up have fun.Until......I sit at the same table with you.That, the form master makes seating arrangement to place, we sit at 3 sets of second row.Past 2 sets and 3 sets get together, I at outside you at in.Not to, you are in the outside, I at in.My remembering to seem is old to want to eat because of me so change with you an inside...Hey Hey at that time I was definite compare liked better to eat between meals.Then, our sat at the same table a living beginning.I suddenly discover that sitting with you is together still pretty interesting, occupies to have no a matter to have a chat good heavens.Beat with you, however that wasn't on the whole either to fight.Each time is that you humiliate me,cheap oakley sunglasses although the beginning is that I stir you first.However you also can not take pen and compasses come firm I...Really like pain.Let's sit at the same table to have 2 around months.Remember again quickly to put the time of summer vacation we were adjusted to open, you at 3 sets of in the center I am in 4 sets of the last rows.My flank sat a leader of class again...However we still have connection, you will occasionally return overdo come to see me this, Xi Xi...Because I called you.Probably I started liking up you at that time and made your number of times be getting more multifarious everyday, then you turned to come over me and said to be free.Then, a few boring idiots beside create a big noise.Ha ha, they are more silly, I didn't blather...Then so, our beginning 2 past.After an endless summer vacation, we sit at beginning 3 classrooms in.Arrived a beginning 3 we the whole grade consumedly adjusted, we decree by destiny very much of divide again a class in, also really decree by destiny of still at beginning 2 form master classes in...The person calls the cruelty form master of jackal and wolf, prosperous wealth.In fact he is still a good form master, he is teach physics, I of physical result from 34 jumped very a while 8, 90 much cent.And......Sum..The matter that still has waits descend said again, haven't made reference to the time that we start...Hey Hey.......Immediately after say...We divided inside in a class again, but the life always has a not perfect place, we didn't sit together.Until is whole beginning 3 over, we all have no real of was adjusted to together once sit...You be still betwixt, but I incredibly still the last row...This makes me really think impassability because start from that, I have been the last row of frequent caller..The senior high school is also such.Alas tragedy...Calculated or continue to say.After dividing good position, I still will usually pay attention to you, but I have never maded you turned again to once come over.Beginning 3 beginning soon, my rival in love appeared.The big mouth silently approached you, the class inside teacher used at the time that multimedia had a class each time and he sought to lend to run to you to side sit.Start me having no viewpoint, but several times after, I discover my in the mind uncomfortable.I felt jealous, but I didn't also express...Like this keep on a period of time after, class inside again adjust seat, this time it's your turn to sit the last row ha ha I sit at 2 sets of depend empress 1:00, you sit at 3 sets of end noodles.Thus, our distances are another near many.Then, I start liking to see you backward, in the beginning every day also so several times.Play more afterwards strong more, I may have a liking for one every day several ten times...(This is conservative estimated......)Then, discover that you didn't also feel vexed.I start writing note with you, also nothing important contents, be chat aimlessly.Unconsciously, I started planning to make track for you.Because I really fancied you, I didn't discover at that time, I knew that I want to be male girl friend with you.I want to own you and want to have the for oneself to you and have!That's right, I am selfish, selfish arrive not to want to make anyone share your loving, anger, saddness, and happiness, only have me a personal ability...Is selfish to arrive my to miss you have been already said to smile with my a person, selfish arrive my to miss you smile to my a person, selfish arrive I want to marry you to go home be daughter-in-law......Then, I my plan for practicing, send to you I fold of benevolence.Success of and you was together...But, together after of various isn't so happy, it is so to make people don't think to start to recall again...We together, we at fluently language lesson is reporting hall up, can sit wherever you like there, hence we each time sit together.We are very intimate over there...Still have small one among themEpisode, that is the first time we sat together, time in mid course took a rest I showed to say that I can touch your face with big mouth, he says that I don't dare, because the class inside returned none of many people to know at that time we together, we were very low-key...Then, I ran to touch your face for a while, this descended a big mouth to grieve, and he writes note for you to say:You make him touch, how don't make him close?Ha ha, I feel specially satisfied at that time...Is alas, this is the man's sense of pride at do mischief, want to fight rival in love...Then we sweetly passed through a fine time...But another time changed seat to make me start growing crazy..This time, you and a handsome boy in the class sat together.But I again is with male sit together.I at your the original seat is 3 sets of the last rows, while you are in 4 sets of middles.We separate of have a little far...You are a girl who compares extrovert, you and the handsome boy of flank talk and have been already said to smile...Certainly that is just chat, I know, and I also believe you...However believe now, my true mind's eye is very small, also distrust you that time.I am a from the vulgar person...I feel jealous every day, I start not to want to have a class again, because of you...I don't want to follow you closely to talk with another boy, I am afraid myself jealous...I seek to lend to play truant...While canning not escape lesson, I felt jealous, I will get angry of write note for you to say to break up with you, I want to let you to coax me...Being 1, 2 isn't so bad, many change who also Be getting more vexed.But, I still continue so.Is every so I will be anxious of afraid you agree, but you then didn't message of reply over.Because you don't want to break up, you also compromise me as far as possible, you reduce as far as possible and flank of the boy talk.So as not to make me grow crazy again...Empress while being like this a , suddenly and one day you tell me to say***discovered our affairs.I know behind the first reflection is that I doesn't want with you because of like this separate, I also loathe to give up to make you leave me, my loving you hasn't loved enough.Though I am old jealous,I haven't eaten enough.I can not let to separate with you...Result we all insist down doing not separate, but you then suffered many injustices in the home..Remember to put a month leave at a time, ***beat for me to conduct electricity words, I frighten into inaction, I don't dare to answer the phone, I admit me cowardice.I connect and***talk of courage all have no...I wasn't a man too much.Let your a person come to undertake this matter...The true sorry is that I ain't good...This matter later on, I welcome again of all the worse news, you say that your home wants you to read the next semester at the another city...This makes me frightened more, I don't want to lose you too much, I have been wanting have been thinking that your walking behind how I continued don't go under your place life at this....I am more getting sader every day, I want to cry out, but I don't dare, I am afraid you are knowing painful...I hide in the toilet to think to be a painful, but I endured, why want to endure?Because I want to leave tears and wait you to walk hereafter is letting out.Because I am afraid that you walked later my sad of connect to want to cry to all have no tears.That will love more and living not equal to dead more.So I tell myself, I have to be a little bit happy before you walk, accompany you to happily lead this last time...Soon after, we changed position again, this time you the flank is a female of...My flank is still a male...I felt suspicious, why old sky of vinegar that doesn't make you eat me...It is really unfair..This time, I sit at 3 sets of first row, you then leave me more far, you are in a set of middle.The relation that changes seat to let us this time fell valley bottom.I start ignoring you, this should be that I want to adapt to to didn't your life but again before seeming me to you the revenge of a period of time...Your writing note to me me doesn't return as well and talks me to also love a reason to ignore with me.At school run into also be like don't see you, you so a personal acceptance come down, you really and too like, arrive so much I really want back to till then wait to emphatically beat my own face now numerous under, make me a little bit awake, tell at that time of I you are how good, how seldom good female kid.I really should cherish this feelings well and ignore a later meeting how.At least, I can make you own a fine recollection(and I).....But, Be getting more impossible.I can't return to pass by.Can helplessly recall that time I to your injury, I really ain't a person!After, our most happy time came.Those are ex- more than a months that put winter vacation quickly, we finally closed to, you sat on my front, your flank is a female of, but I flank....Nobody.Because I was already the bad student in the class, I loved to speak small words, I don't want to bother other people as well so a person of oneself sit.I also have found, I should and you the time together and finally lead difficultly to forget, is a happy memory to make me have no your time ability one personal recollection, a person feels our it's sweet...So, our feelings starts heating, we are very sweet, make people envy very much...This more than 1 months are the most unforgettable my whole lives times, I will have been remembering, until is old until dead......Not!Even if I died I don't lose this memory, either, even if don't drink Meng old woman soup, don't bear again to be a person, I don't want to forget...Because, I love you, thus of deep-rooted...Is very quick, good fortune doesn't last long.Our final you go to other parts of country after relatives that has fun go to, but we still need to stay to make up missed lesson.I the practice don't have your day in the classroom.I led very difficultly, but soon put winter vacation.I am very happy in the family's care, play also very happily together with the brotherses, but when the crowds all spread, my heart started missing you again...I can very quickly from happy change sad that this kind of suddenly falls is bad very suffered.Finally, the winter vacation finished putting.I arrive at a school, didn't see your person, I thought that you walked and went to another the unfamiliar city studies go to, but when I door in the school bought thing, I saw have long time no see again of you, you side stand your father, I didn't see you more and then walk.However, my in the mind already happy die, can see you again again, this is all that I dream at think of matter, it really takes place...However, happy in the along while inside become brokenhearted.You put forward to break up with me when the afternoon has a class, this really made me start to anticipate to cannot compare with.I ask you why, your answer:Be getting more tired, don't think to be again so.Yes, you are really tired,cheap supreme hats my birdbrain, my unreasonable really make you be getting more tired.Still remember that you once said you say that I am still too small, I at that time still very atmosphere.But, I knew now, you said right, I was really too unreasonable on feelings...So, I did a few nerveless request.to stayDid you leave me also still firmly?!!8 Zhan  the Ji collect the Gan Yu  Yi the manganese flow out Wei to stab clever file of Cong Я to bear pure 2 return  a blow the act Gua  in the school to flick the scraps Gan Mao Yi tube Huang Zhi Xiu the aluminum play the  E slave girl Nai Di brain Chu Mao E Xia Wei  You Lyu Chuang Zuo Zhe make zinc A the Hou urgently float T Shen Zhi?A day after week, you suddenly put forward and is as friendly as I, I was happy to be getting worse at that time.But I pack B to set up for doesn't matter again, I answer that you say:Literally you, you want to divide and then divide to think with and.My doesn't matter.Then you don't talk.Led for several days again, we had never talked any further, we really separated.But this makes me at the beginning imagine so greatly, because I can also see you, can also smell your breathing, can also see your smiling face.Can also silently pay attention to you...After we separated soon, I sought a girl friend again after the friend's introduction.But, I still keep liking you and still was like to like so before.Even, I discover that I even liked you.Because, I seek girl friend because of you, I want to annoy you..Ha ha very silly very innocent BE.Can't small fart Hai a would do this kind of silly matter at that time.I and that girl together, basically nothing important feelings.Also what have never done, even if hold the hand to all have no.Because, in addition to you, I who don't want to lead long as well;In addition to you, I who don't want to kiss as well.So, we won to finish testing.Thoroughly the our Che bottom became a stranger.I am very quick with that girl separate, my summer vacation and brothers together have fun....This this was ever our .Do you remember?We led long for the first time is on mathematics lesson, teacher with the multimedia have a class, I learned a big mouth say see the not pure screen sit by you, ashamed with you talked, in mathematics in the book wrote an one or two hand to I for a while, then we led long the first-time hand.Do you remember?Our kissing is a vernacular speech lesson in October 23 for the first time.Do you remember?We are in the campus secretly lead long to begin to walk together.Do you remember?We all lead long to begin when teacher Ke of mathematics and language has a class with the multimedia last?Do you remember?In the noon in the class lunch break of time, we hide the bookend that uses to pile up in the last row kiss.Do you remember?We while putting the leave in month, I accompanied you to walk outside the school the road of 200 meters...End, probably we any further can't together.I want to say to you, if I become recollection and finally have no so lucky, have no opportunity white write the hair unsteadily lead long you and see the rosy sunset falling to the utmost........I still love you.I have been no longer so immature now, I change of maturity many.I also not at so selfish, I can't demand you again and I is together.I hope your ability is happy just now, more happy than me.If someone can give you happiness that you want and let him keep you company, I bless you.Also thank you, thanked you to once make us happy...


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe food doesn't put an additive because of storage term feeling must already

Let to turn a gene technique more a safety

没有评论:

发表评论