2012年7月8日星期日

Thanked you to once love me

Thanked you to once love me I, stand the center in the hall.Can not distinguish this world of white and black, black and white.The place that opens in that plum flower Zhan will soon have a rightness of loverses to become husband and wife.Can only cherish, that originally belonging to my wedding , at present, has already no longer belonged to me.Those are brilliant and again happy recollection, all don't belong to me as well.I foolishly stand here and saw him and she, saw recall, saw ever.The wedding march will soon broadcast, he will soon also be married with her.I what don't say as well, just is preparing to wait the wish language of that condition and move.BE just preparing to hold a moment of wedding, I thought a lot of and a lot of.At that time, I am 17 years old, still is studying at university.The opportunity of a fortuity, I am chosen to take part in Ao few games.At that time, he was also chosen to compete.We while competing so 1.1 drops of ground knew.But just the friend's relation,oakley sunglasses talk not and up male girl friend.A day, he suddenly vindicates to me and says to like me very much.I wish, if can be liked by a boy with good result, is also a good affair to chase.Hence, I then promised.Want now, why did I want to promise at that time?I don't promise and have no quasi- can't take place those matter I almost have fun together with him, go to school together, go home together every day, together study.The place that he doesn't understand I tell him, the place that I don't understand he tells me.We are to like this and with each passing day spend.Although in other people's eyes, we are very suitable, repair mutual shortcoming each other, , the love wants to depend 2 people's heart whether together of.Hence, one day, I finally pull over him, interrogatorily asking him is full;Do you really like me?Boon, how be not?Don't is quasi- the then of I was really too pure, unexpectedly believed him.I early should know, like with love these two phrases are different, like to just worship someone, think and someone together, but the love is to have already made sure him and her relation, they each other can not be separated, this just call love, but, I and his relation is only favorite meaning.A day, I just while being devoted to study hard a book, he walks to my in front, I raise head and look, his hand unexpectedly pulls a very gorgeous girl of another a.I still while puzzling to don't understand, he broke logjam and said:Is fine, we break up a pair of, the person whom I truely like isn't you, but she.Is so-called of she means naturally his girl Luo at the side of body.My muff a short while, although I also pretty think to separate and look for real love of oneself with him, happy, unexpectatively real of separate, and then feel in the mind have a little sad.It is good and all right.We break up.I can reply him like this, I had at that time a lot of words meant to say of,new era snapbacks but can not say it everything for an instant, speaks this words and still spoke hesitatingly ground to speak.After four years, I received one pleased letter of sealing, is him, he wants to be married with that girl and specially invites me to the wedding.BE going to the on the way of wedding, I really thought too many.Although together have no how long with him, these recollections are all true.I changed quite a few boyfriend, but unique can not change of, is to his feeling.Make me don't want with another person together.I specially pulled one of my male classmate and made him just go to wedding fashionable dresses and make my boyfriend, he generously promised.I do so, it is sad to just don't miss him.At the same time, I want to say to him again in heart bottom:Thanked you to once love me.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe occupational disease prevents and cures organization for year inside will overaly a whole country

2 in the brothers of triplets are a brain Tan parents don't give up

没有评论:

发表评论