2012年7月12日星期四

The love story in the fast food shop

The love story owner in the fast food shop dislikes the action of the fast food box of Xu Yan Zhuang too slow, punish him to arrive to behind wash a plate to go.Allow to talk his that double of hand that draws oil painting steep at greasy get fed up with of disinfection Shui-li, jilted the long hair of jilting the sum Cape, had no alternative to do.The owner of this fast food shop's being green is a female, very scathing to person.Her shop front not big, but decoration elegant but again imposing.That talks from the abode and brings two paintings to the owner, the owner says:H'm, draw not bad, however you is come to do a part-time job, this hopes that you don't forget.When the noodles that wears big guy says these, Xu Yan feels a bit embarrassed, the emotion isn't high all day long, time have a meal at noon don't even lift heads for a while.The time that gets off work in the evening, Xu Yan silently calls me to come over to say:Water Qin, these two paintings send to you, in these people your mind's eye had better.The painting that the somebody else doesn't want, you are just willing to give up to send me,cheap sun glasses I don't want.I push open an umbrella to prepare to go out to go, outside at under light rain.Xu Yan hurtles to come over to drill into my umbrella a bottom a while and says:I didn't take an umbrella, a cake of left.Walk home all the way I just discover, two of us' abode incredibly leaves not and far.Allowing the speech is the student whom the other parts of country comes, he rents a house by himself.Ascend me there sit for a while good?I today in a bad humor.Allow the face of speech the umbrella in the thin color the underneath be reflected more pale lean, a Liu beats wet of the hair is inclined to stick cheeks up, be like who use the mafia son that the Mo brush stroke goes up.I turn round to run into rain inside and hear the rain water drop of umbrella crest Da drop the Da ringing very urgently.I didn't come downstairs a stroll together with Mom and Dad and pushed to say that I want to stay to wait a telephone in the home after the supper.The mother pretty much concerns ground to ask:Wait a whose telephone?The sky of rain empress again suddenly bright get up, intersect rainbow in my window way.I by hand point to lightly row glass window, but could not touch the rain water out of the window.That is radiant deeply bright small bead son is hanged on the glass while just raining, now but drop of tear son generally the Ning is over there and move also motionless.The telephone bell rang, was him.Are you how can anyone know me?He asks.I have already prepared feeling.Xu Yan, I want your painting.The time that pins up a telephone, my heart is violent to jump about, has some to breathe heavily to not and up annoy.I stayed note piece for parents on the refrigerator and said that I go to neighborhood to take two paintings, very quick come back.That rainbow heel I am all the way.Xu Yan Zhan shouts my name on the veranda:--Water--Qin--the voice spread to very far good far.Rainbow is missing, the sky is black to come down.Also the room that allows speech the droop wear thick heavily deeply yellow debt drapery, isolate him and the dark night to open.I seat on the floor, Zhang Fan sees a Xu Yan past painting, Xu Yan Zuo at me often stretch out hand to point a point after death.He uses the body that the hair burns to tightly stick my back and makes me feeling confused and hysterical.Finally, he once pulled my shoulder to start kissing me.Window outside again at rain.Allow the speech sends me to go home in rain ground, two of us totally beat an umbrella.Allow speech to all the way and in a soft voice say in my ear:Water Qin, I am earnest to you, you believe me good.Two of us beat an umbrella to stand on the down stairs and said for a long time, nearby of rain more under more heavy, the rain water surrounded us.Xu Yan Shuo:Go upstairs to go to, the skirt is getting wetter, you will get sick.Say like this, but the hand tightly pull me, didn't loosen the meaning for opening.The night has been very deep.I got sick on the second day, get heavy catch a cold to lie on the bed, the in the mind is extremely vexed.The wall hangs to allow the painting of speech, that painting was also equally drenched at the mid-night yesterday and became a bit unclear, but I still treated them as jewelry, because that is Xu Yan Hua of, the back still writes to have one small word of going:Water Qin, my heart.He is so and hot, but living a pair of melancholy eyes.He that kind of abnormal state of pale and such as paint of black hair, form fresh clear contrast, his oneself is like a black and white photograph, a captivating art object and sends forth the magic power of difficult speech.I lie on the bed to miss him all day long, but he didn't come to a telephone.I think must in fast food shop live secretary too, the owner is again fierce, Xu Yan Fen doesn't be from.Summer vacation part-time job of the student is a lot of, I am also that the diagram is being fresh to just arrive to go to in that store is dry, we often got to that store before in have lunch box, the owner asked us how many school of artses livinged to wish don't wish her store inside to help?The sky drops a farcing a round flat cake, which is unwilling.The love is the windfall that does a part-time job this time.My having never thoughting love will say like hasty storm rain to come right away.The window outside rained all day long rain, the rain water of glass accumulates Zan to get up at 1.1:00, then remits into similar and curving way son of brook to drift down the river, have been being like on the glass is dripping tears.Xu Yan hasn't been calling words.Get sick at me for these several days in, Xu Yan unexpectedly as being fond of disappear.I doubt that night two of us fall in love to mutually depend on in rain, sweet prattle say to don't finish, that is only a dream, be like rainbow on the sky, whether it is so magnificent and dazzling or not, that also just just the love in split second.An evening of a week empress, I push away the house door of allowing the speech.Debt drapery droop, the indoor floats if have if music had no.The umbrella, oil painting, man, the woman, kisses, everything the occurrence all and ever led of scene look exactly alike, just changed hostess Mr..She is unexpectedly that the female owner of fast food shop is green.This really comes from my idea to anticipate, a men unexpectedly ability how many days inside fall in love with many times,baseball hats love like this again with sell in store of be the fast food where is the difference?The second day evening, I receive Xu Yan Tuo person Shao to one of my fast food box and open a to see, seeing the inside is the thing used to eat to put into a shape of heart.I appreciated before peacock that he put, now but can not accept him this in pack of heart.The love of this kind of fast food type just turns the Hong that namely dies in a sudden.We could not grasp the trace of Hong forever, we can not follow behind rainbow.Green her husband far in Australia, we are just the voices that spreads to allow speech in take part in accidental amusement telephones, water Qin, you listen to me explain with you, in fact my in the mind truely what to like is you, I put telephone in the part and go to window the side see rain.Ask rainbow, rainbow has been already disappeared without a trace.


article source:www.yoursunglass.com10 dollars contact lens? Inferior glasses or to becoming blind

seek a not well-known business enterprise labor the star class moon cake quality in the hotel save concealed suffer from

没有评论:

发表评论