2012年7月16日星期一

Sincerely love her why do I guard not to live love?

Sincerely love her why do I guard not to live love?As square is being far(use alias) to see me, carry two very heavy bags in hand.He is from the bag in take out a to fold of letter, an originally of photo album, the heap is full the whole table.He says that these all all are the witness of his love.On those photographs, square far and just and sweetly and the short hair girl of a good-looking alacrity nestle together, that time of he the face reading comeliness is slightly green puckery.Can in the moment of the square is far, the noodles permits to up write full exhausted, the rim of eye keep on being profoundly cave, imitate a while a Buddha is old 56 years old.The square far says:After lost Ying Ying(use alias), I have never slept good one to feel for three months already.A very hot heart December, 1994, I three soldiers left a home town.In other people's eyes, I finally find out an opportunity to jump an agriculture door, can who also not know, I of so serve as soldier, is because I want that burying one is sad things of the past I fails of first love.When first love took place, I was 20 years old, that girl is 19 years old.Everything all the dim moonlight is fine to be like a poem.For expressing my sincerely, I promise an asseveration to that girl:If lose you, I 5 years inside all no longer fall in love, I wait you for 5 years.Haven't waited the echo disappearance of asseveration unexpectedly, we have already broken up.Take a maimed heart, I arrived at troops.Because I have special features in the literature, many female soldiers mean good will to me, can I refuse and vow for the sake of that, I close tightly own heart door.6 years in the past empress, Ying Ying at pay no attention intruded into my life.The Ying Ying is a very young female soldier, fully small I am 8 years old, she is particularly very naughty, recognized my this old soldier to be three uncles.The Ying Ying is usually carried a bag of snack to see me and also ignores my love not to love to eat.The Ying Ying is small, just left parents,cheap sunglasses very frightened standing alone, always made me keep her company, each time is put out the light quickly we just in a hurry take leave.Before taking leave, the Ying Ying always need to use a pen on the my hand on a smiling face sign of painting, also beside write up:I miss you, you have to miss me!She still forbids me to wipe off the word that she writes.That, do I want to wash face how to do?I ask her.She says:To lightly wash while washing face.As long as there aring these words on the your handing, you meeting the dream arrive me in the dream, so I can't be getting more lonesome.Gradually, I feel Ying Ying to my concern already feelings of more than a nieces to three uncles.Because I suffered from injury, heart produced to be afraid to the love, beginning unfrequented she.Ying Ying's thinking is her self-will with very naughty annoyed me, she at give my cordially write a way in letter:Three uncles, although my temper isn't good,you trust, I will never intentionally ask for what you get angry.Although the sincerity of Ying Ying moves me, but half year passed by, I still didn't accept her.When I led a birthday, the Ying Ying sent 520 starses and a letter to me, she brave the ground vindicated toward me.She says:I don't want you to my any commitment.But I promise my this whole life one loves you a , belongs to you 1.Is a heaven the day of the sort is in a training, the leg of Ying Ying fell and hurt.After knowing news, I hurriedly rush through in the past and sent into her a hospital.I know that her a person is affirmative to will be stuffy at the hospital, so kept her company in the past every day.In this time, I just discover, don't know from when rise, the Ying Ying has already occupied count for much position in my in the mind.I and the Ying Ying finally and formally associated.I and the affair of Ying Ying, became in the troops a public of secret.Period is had many leaderships to seek me to talk heart, advise I not the important cause ruined my own prospect for this kind of affair.You can promise you to she constant heart, but she is still small, you hereafter return to in the place, there are also a lot of temptations, you can promise her constant?An among those the words of leaderships make my impression pretty much deep, but I with Ying Ying at that time is being placed in madly in love medium, these words I pressed a root to listen to not to go in.We together and happily led for 3 years heaven the day of the sort, after 3 years, I all want to retire from the army with Ying Yings, we have to return to among the reality.Her house at south Chang, I is in Wuhan, although being separated not to calculate is faraway, can haven't separated to so far lead after we fell in love.Ying Ying home the environment compare me much better, she is again an in home of only female, I really fear that she goes home the future reunion change heart.The Ying Ying comforts me to say:No matter how my house oppose, I will follow you.The square is far although is a boy, but in the love, he has been passive.Since was the passionate fire of Ying Ying to spark him, so, once Ying Ying of passionate disappear, can't this love meeting become dangerous?I am in mind to surmise a way.A Tu come of the mishap beginning is respective of the day, I and all of the Ying Ying depend a message contact.Her home also doesn't know my relationship with her, so I am inconvenient to directly make a phone call to her.Comes down for a month, I only message expenses is up to several hundred dollars.On Valentine's Day on February 14, I really want to go to south the Chang sees Ying Ying.But the Ying Ying shows consideration to ground to say very much:You come to one too not easy, and spend so money again.So, you buy a box of chocolate, you eat a half and stay a half for me, time meet again send to go for me.I know that I and Ying Ying not the ability is old if this continues, I should for our in the future do what.In the beginning, I thought to do business ability Zheng big money, hence threw all of many savingses of in the last yearses to a business to go to.Because is young to have no experience, believe other people too easily again, I not only have no Zheng to money and even fold capitals.I when the hair message tell the all these of Ying Ying the Ying Ying says:It doesn't matter, even if you what also had no, you still had me.Under the encouragement of Ying Ying, I re-collect confidence from starting to do most basically and became a worker.Under my effort, the work gradually followed correct path.I start considering being don't connecting Ying Ying to come over.Even now, the Ying Ying suddenly and several days didn't return to my message.I didn't know what matter, I call her on his cellphone, she always shuts down.Have no alternative, I have to breach agreement and dial the telephone of her house.What to answer the phone is a Ying mama Ying.She tells me, the Ying Ying and a war ally go to rather the wave had fun.My in the mind a surprised!Because of ever a person who once pursued Ying Ying just at rather the wave studied at a military officer school.I secretly pray, the Ying Ying is to seek him.I make a phone call to beg a certificate to the friend of Ying Ying everywhere.Unexpectedly, the rights of the case is at the right moment my worst guess.When I finally dial the cellular phone of Ying Ying, I have been exhausted, I use hoarseness voice to say to her:I know that you went where, but I don't blame you, but you hereafter is going to remember to want to say 1 with me where.Ying Ying a listen to my voice crying.She sobs to say:I am getting wronger.I say:Your age is still young, so afloat and uncertain, my apprehensibility you.But, we ever and together of those every day and night after night have you already forgotten?The Ying Ying a strength ground cries.In the evening, I toss about, how can not also get away from to remember fondly friedExert A Qu?Time of ordering, I rented a for-rent car and spent the carfare of more than 1,000 dollars and all through the night arrived to south Chang.I finally saw Ying Ying, but that a moment, she looking at my vision, but very unfamiliar, my aming like is thrown into an icehouse a while.A burn one of fires clean I ask Ying Ying:You return to after the place and saw reality, so did you change?With military officer together than and I this worker together affirm to want more happiness?The Ying Ying didn't cry this time, she said:I am frightened to lose you, can I fear more to get you.Because where don't I know our in the future.What about that our one-time feelings?I ask.Once the Ying Ying listen to this words, again tears the light is flickering, I see, among that tears have regret, there is also compunction.I let the Ying Ying calm down for a week well, after a week, I wait again your to reply.After a week, I received replying of Ying Ying.When we are madly in love, she once said, anyway she can't say to break up two words to me, so, she gave me three words:It is sorry.I am understand, everythings are all not help matters.With after her break up, I am never to rise again.The place that I live an a fire happened, my big parts of clotheses, book much more friendly letters be all burned, even include my personal file.She once sent 520 of my starses, I still reserved up to now, but I know, and this 520 starses in fact have already disappeared from my life.The square far says that the Ying Ying will be his last girl friend.I feel that too his viewpoint emotion turn and then ask a way:You are so young, intend not Be married?He he writes of a words let me see, he says to at the beginning is this sentence to move Ying Ying:For the sake of the true love, which afraid empty guard whole body poor and standing alone, I also with no regret!He really infatuated with in own feeling wound.But, I don't want to see him that with no regret getting empty to guard whole body is poor and standing alone, I pours to sincerely hope that he seeks a good work quickly.There is no stable income, all of everythings is in vain, rice all eats not satisfied, do He Lai's energy and bottom spirit talk feelings?The man wants to be strong I most fear to see the man all energetic and darings due to loving decadent appearance no longer, leaves devoid of any merit woe.Is harmed by love, and sink to immerse in the sorrow,hello kitty snapback this kind of appearance only the woman just suit to make decision Cape.Because that can produce I see still pity effect, if change to be a man, can make people feel that he isn't simply strong.A man who is trapped by feeling can be heart-broken, can be heart-broken and seamless, but can not no longer undertake life other responsibilities.The love had no to do it again, but life, but can not break off.Man, should cover up sorrow in the steel the Great Wall that the heart bottom turns to painfully sad for the strength and climbs the high peak of business hard and re- prove that that oneself is to beat doesn't hurt.The love is always the matter for mutually agreeing.The Ying Ying leaves a square far, irrelevant and faithful and fickle, say not and up to wrong and right and wrong.So, pleasing a square far don't continue again depressed.The sorrow should have a degree and finish recalling in the past after, should face reality right away.Must not chase affective wound, be to become refuse to face reality of lend.What wildfire burns down should is a displeased memory, but doesn't should be your self-confidence and optimism.As for these are the last words of in love to please don't say forever, perhaps you tomorrow can meet your white princess, probably the Ying Ying basically isn't the rose that you in the clout.Still thinking that the other party far says is a , don't be depressed, had no spirit of enterprise, that can is really very poor.(Text/Zhang Qing)
article source:www.yoursunglass.comPlum state more than 100 faculty and staffs of Guangdong are checked to get spirit disease

The overdue medicine an alley heat sells storekeeper to call that the past expiration of date also edibles

没有评论:

发表评论