2012年7月6日星期五

Love at nearby

Love at nearby girl sadly to played a big boy to say together since the childhood:Blare!I was again brokenhearted, I discovered that the boy that I like has no 1 to see up me, the boy whom I don't like!Pour to be like a fly all day long, round me to turn indiscriminately.Do you say that how should I do?The parents still urge my matrimony, I to think knot, but boyfriend where?What boy was calm says:The predestination is a thing with very strange piece, you miss her time she not, you don't miss her of time, she was it happened that and then silently arrived at you, so don't the hasty imperceptibly but inexorably predestination early settle!The girl listenned to rush toward once the Chi smile and act in pettish to embrace a boy to say:Ha ha!You had better, you understand my worry most since the childhood,cheap oakley sunglasses can advise to solve me most as well, let you so a say that my mood is much better, walks us to eat a wayside stand.Say to start to pull the boy's hand to walk.The girl starts again after and the different boy associate, male the friend is continuously to change ah change, she always fantasizes this to go, that inside idea, but often and disappointedly change to break up, then still keep seeking a boy to tell a bitterness.Turned an eye to pass by for a year, this year of Valentine's Day inside, the girl sees nearby of friend all become a double go into to, have to pull a boy to go out to have a meal together, time have a meal she suddenly and curiously asks:The elder brothers!How do you also have no girl friend!Is really strange, seemed to be never to once see you have girl friend?The boy smiled, he said:I have girl friend!The girl finishes listenning to suddenly don't talk, the in the mind difficult to expressly gushed a sour puckery astringent taste way.A long time just very sour says:Is true to let down!So you should accompany your girl friend to have a meal together today of,obey snapback can but be pulled up by me to come.The boy acrosses table to crumple to crumple her hair to say:Simpleton!I now not have a meal together with girl friend?I wait on this day already wait for a long time.The boy's words make the girl shocked, then she suddenly realize, two Sais disgrace of is red, but the in the mind is a beautiful Zi Zi of in fact living medium the many people all once had career like this, poor thing that it wants and looks for from cradle to the grave, in fact just leave us at us nearby
too near, we didn't darticle source:www.yoursunglass.comWang Lao Ji is red and green of contending for and making a showdown the wide medicine group desire terminate a trademark leasing

The Kang teacher bucket packs instant noodles next month since rise in price five hairs
iscover.

没有评论:

发表评论