2012年7月6日星期五

First love story, first love love story, sad first love love story, feeling person first love love story__one article story net

The first love story first love story campus love network love sad love moves love classic love [First love story]the campus love is shallow to talk of junior high school graduation date: 2012-06-12 author: to the south.To the south.. junior high school graduation, the female kid tests to a good senior high school, the boy went to a more quite good skill school, hasn't been having connection behind two people, the girl all night after night remembers fondly a boy, the girl how hopes one day the boy turn head, the girl is expecting, and the boy can seek her. The boy makes to an object, ... [First love story]period first love in the school of shallow talk date: 2012-06-11 author: to the south.To the south.. for go to school period first love of shallow talk, are all fine in the loves of campus, sacred of, have no have scruples about of romance, go to school the time in ages' thinking of is all so fine, although is small the plait has already trodden such as society, still want today shallow talked campus of the in love of period, campus why have so clean and pure in love, artificial... [First love story]the rape flower blossom of season date: 2012-04-16 author: Zhi she grew up.Be not three year agos any more that carefree crazy of silly wench. That year, the rape flower blossoms of season. That year, her first love they acquaint with in autumn, at the same school, the same class.All of them is turn to°from the other parts of country that school, just she compares him to have already gone for a year... [First love story]invite you to go to the movie date: 2012-01-30 author: small tree in Mount Taishan he works dirty and tired, she is as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade, but she had a liking for him ……... [First love story]first love, that we the small river of the life most pure inside date: 2011-12-19 author: they call my goblin. a, the love is 1 kind to meet. When I know that I became his girl friend, I have a little frightened again have a little delight, although he threatens me if I different idea I also run not to drop. BE about the cause that got into a treachery period, consistent darling female of I, can do everything to make the parents feel proud and contented of I, but urgent... [First love story]the voice of crystal grape sort date: 2011-12-03 author: bamboo You God silently hid in my throat an eight, Wu from flow to drip wonderful music, but I don't know ……... [First love story]that things of the past date: 2011-09-22 author: valois this time, I want to take everyone to 2007 of some on the first, accompany me to recall for a while, that mum story inside. Recall~to the mind don't rise that things of the past occurrence is on that day.Just in a hurry of flash across a certain part was my house to just buy the first computer, can after getting to the Internet, take place of a matter. Acquaint with TA because of... [First love story]the flower efflorescence fall eventually for who date: 2011-07-31 author: Dian spring a that year, at a see Gao Kao will soon arrive of season, for will soon face to test Gao of children,discount polarized sunglasses should be should at quietly mid-degree lead the senior high school student of end in the book live of, but great waves not surprised life in usually don't know when and then will suddenly become a situation full of peril, make you caught unprepared... [First love story]a girl like a story eventually article date: 2011-07-11 author: Mo (September 3)morning, in order to raining heavy rain, I have to cab it to go to school, I arrive station soon, he appeared, he after death once walked from I and stood at and I the place that separate a post, I don't dare to hope to him. (September 10)today is Teacher's Day, so need not late fix.In the afternoon after school, ... [First love story]a girl like story NO.3 date: 2011-07-10 author: Mo (three)this morning, I supported an umbrella to walk toward the station to, was me to once walk to turn a corner place, he burst upon I at present, we two stand in two sides of road respectively mutually to and go, I could not control feelings of saw toward him, I discovered that he has been lookinging at me as well, behind, I didn't dare again orthoptic he.He didn't take an umbrella, ... [First love story]a girl like story NO.2 date: 2011-07-09 author: Mo (two)today is Valentine's Day, my a person feels very boring at home, stand on the window side to looking at comer and goers.Have been being just thinking in the heart:Will he pass by from here?I just thinking wear of time, I saw his figure and made I cent outside of happy.But, I thought of again, today is Valentine's Day, difficult... [First love story]their small stories just started.... date: 2011-07-08 author: water seamless purple night if believe the surprise bringing fate, so the fate condescends to come on everybody, is a such good luck!So W and Y are also a rightness of lucky persons! Don't know how story speaks of, for that recalls and have a little faintness, after all I have never experienced!If what stuff, my clock turned while no longer being agreeable, but chase... [First love story]a girl like story NO.1 date: 2011-07-07 author: Mo [1] today is the first time I kept diary, didn't know from when beginning, I upsurged a mind that wants to keep diary.I think that I will keep diary may because of he. He is my classmate from schooling begins till now, calculate, our classmate already just about year.In fact, I don't know as well... [First love story]the shadow of sorrow date: 2011-06-28 author: water seamless purple night recall....I love you... [First love story]is your Qing to exert world, again no harm(a) date: 2011-06-16 author: the feather of Xiao Qing that year mist-shrouded waters Liao, go to foreign land and make a living away from home alone, the small rivulet is loose cypress Cang Cang, you cut dress to wait I to return to home …… in a dream we originally don't acquaint with, after waking up, just discover us originally and mutually Mo?That year summer, seem abnormality of blazing hot, just Gao Er's graduations, the summer vacation was gradually boring, felt sick of every day nest at... [First love story]when the flower blossom, when flower date: 2011-06-03 author: evergreen 1 have never been in love a boy and a met at the same company for the sake of the girl of business, the boy saw the split second of girl, completely drive the girl's supercilious attraction, the girl in fact has never noticed a boy, so, two people wipe a shoulder but led for two weeks.............. [First love story]Be in remembrance of that time date: 2011-05-09 author: the love blow the fish of bubbles (I don't know that this calculates not to calculate first love and probably write not goodly, because I am a new hand, hope someone put forward a precious opinion to me and thank!) Be in remembrance of and G time. At that time, met you for the first time, you hid at after death, the mother peeped out a half piece face.Even if so, I still can see you having delicate looks... [First love story]in warm spring Mo up open date: 2011-05-03 author: Jie stone in warm spring Mo up open this world always so quiet in the my eyes, I can't see a fine color and is like 13-year-old that year, that the butterfly in red to once fly my world, hence one black and white. -------Jie stone she always calls me tiny, the so warm voice ripples to open in my in the mind a while, can... [First love story]that kind of the tone have a little tiny and blue date: 2011-04-28 author: Jie stone dear of 17 years old, dear kid dear of you we... [First love story]first love [ my old flame ] date: 2011-04-25 author: dreamboat she is that one is lovely, very shy little girl, she is the most beautiful in the my eyes, beautiful of I doesn't know to use what phrase the language describe. but I, a very the violent in action be eager to do well in everything very much the boy of good Dou. I and her story is from the campus start, also clearly record of at that time she all day long and own younger sister... [First love story]wait you to come back date: 2011-04-17 author: 涼ㄨ颩 foreword:A personal in the mind doesn't know the pain that can bear how much, so as to realize mistake to come over, love a person not to know and use how much sincerely, so as to let the other party know.When a common boy falls in love with a girl and wants and hopes earnestly to the time that she is happy and happy .. How to do his meeting? The sunlight is warm, occasionally have... [First love story]the rains and winds concern about date: 2011-04-14 author: spring begins the lover got married, the bridegroom wasn't me.Use the mood that this sentence describes breeze more than 20 year agos, at fitting however. At that time, a strange alley that live in the county city in the breeze house in.The turn of entrance to alley and avenue contains a negotiation food oiler store, this house that would is rain.The lane sub- end is a big river.In that spirit... [First love story]get lost of first love date: 2011-03-29 author: village the work of government agency, considerate husband, the son of cleverness amiability, and the personality of generous big degree, with family's friend's harmonious relation, constituted the quite mild but happy life of orchid. The pure heart and spirit and intelligent intelligence of the orchid makes people praise, a face of the orchid smile, open-minded and open call person Xian... [First love story]bear in mind constantly date: 2011-03-19 author: 11< p class="intro">this is a first love that is forgotten story, be like breeze, gradually scatter in the endless recollection, so harm, so cold, so incurable... No one knows that the family training is always very strict, seems to be forever also long not greatly small warm, unexpectedly was in love, my daughter livings of shy, still know not a thing to the love, ... [First love story]network love fate-our stories are 1 date: 2011-03-09 author: Happy we from just started chatting should have more than a weeks till now~, today is a rainy day, but my mood compare a few days ago much better, although again thin.... Our becoming a net friend is his father is a middle introducer, can also say to is a matchmaker~this affair is said really very strange, even I how by myself all not dare... [First love story]ever of, violin lover date: 2011-01-24 author: blue nightmare Xi master:The girl is the violin princess of myriad people attention, while the boy once was also an excellent piano prince. Once outside, the boy's right hand index finger gets hurt, doctor says, he can not touch to touch the piano any further.This news seems an a bolt from the blue, make him thoroughly lose confidence to the life.He is all day long decadent... [First love story]this time, we no longer miss each other date: 2010-12-24 author: the cotyledon of Mo Mo 28 classes in height, is a very common day that day, but because a boy join to become to order an abnormality, he calls Cen Qi, a youth who revolts very much, because at each he is foolish over of the schools all stay to have a certain war merit, not is fight be play truant, in fine let he study absolutely is difficult ascend add difficult... [First love story]the first love love date: 2010-12-19 author: long new probably is a kind of predestination, my first-time person of love was when I learned a computer before. At that time of I vindicated to her first on my own initiative, the girl promised, we loved each other in the network, then walked to now. For the sake of the girl, I who is going to a senior high school left the hall of school and accompanied her to get to the Internet to learn... [First love story]those things of the pasts(3) for covering with dust date: 2010-12-05 author: the tiger head cover with dust still keep failing so, is still so helpless,dope snapback cover with of heavy mist just as yesterday's haze, I have a necessity to wait for she understands of I understand, I understand of she also all understands, just we separated the now of September 15, 2010 of I as if died generally, count a day every day, imperceptibly count to own dead to expect... [First love story]those dustDoes the badger bear the  Long ǘ ?Small>date: 2010-12-01 author: the tiger head cover with dust probably is to don't get in touch with a computer for a long time very much, saw a little bit read the point that I write down intravenous drop drop, I, rejoice very much.I know that those things of the pasts for covering with dust were all ever so true realistic slice, but at present, we must be careful to cover with dust, it is our soft ribs, and it makes our growth become the appearances in nowadays, is soft...


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe kid discovers parents the divorce certificate guides center to tell a parent to illegally cohabit to the mental state

Network sale leave medicine case survey:The victim spreads over the whole whole country

没有评论:

发表评论