2012年7月16日星期一

Send the lover a rose and then say to break up

Time sent the lover a rosed and then said to break up to acquaint with with Chen, is exactly my marriage creation fracture of time .The husband is regarded as me the first real of lover.Fall in love of sweet from go without saying, the inside after getting married in three years husband in the Zhang to I is to protect to add, I intently look after a son.After getting married, because the mother-in-law helps me to look after a son, we then live with grandfather's mother-in-law in together, my favour in favour the other parts of country deal with the whole domestic affairs of family, other people all say, I am like the old babysitter of their house.Turning son Yan is 3 years old, my work favour gets up and get in touch with of person the nature be also getting more, I discover husband's more and more Yis and always occupy to have no a matter ground the converse record that looks into my cellular phone.A day, because the husband without cause suspects, we fight a , that evening, my animation don't go home, because my natal home is in the other parts of country, hence I went to a good friend's home.On the second day, I just entered family, a words haven't said, the husband comes forward beat my slap, denounce openly, said that I unexpectedly dare stay overnight and order son precept for me with lover, the grandfather beside not only doesn't come to advise a solution, but also fire up sprinkle oil ground to incite a husband to beat me.The husband's slap's broking off me is all fine expectations to the marriage, originally, I paying of three years isn't worth a damn in the husband's family's eyes, I all of working hard in spite of criticism of old ox sorts are reasons should of.My temper of obstinate Mao broke out and threw down to divorce two words to turn round to come out family.Afterwards I know,cheap oakley sunglasses the weak in character husband discovers me doing not returned for a night, very affirmative ground of tell a grandfather of the mother-in-law, say me at outside lovers, once the grandfather listen to great anger, don't ask reason and decide to be malicious to give me a precept.Hence, take place I come in of the act.Afterwards the husband knows to blame wrongly me and saw the attitude that I divorce resolute and then weeps over and kneels down ground to beg me to forgive him, the relativeses know this after the event and also all put blame on grandfather's mother-in-law's way of doing to owe consideration too much and say I the good daughter-in-law like this beats lanterns all difficult seek, definitely is not likely to have that kind of the matter.The grandfather sees the situation make to this kind of unmanageable situation and on the contrary let go of to ignore.I was deeply very sad, harmed heart, the husband's cowardice and distrust made me thoroughly disappoint to him, but saw a 3-year-old son, I divorce of heart but again a little keep on being thin, the son is my all hopes, I can not let he the small age live in the broken up family.Our marriages continue to keep on maintaining.September in that year, I took part in study in the party school of unit organization.The Chen sits on my behind.He is exactly bigger than me one a period of 10 days, the statures isn't high, the person is very clean nattiness, my guess may be the section staff of a certain unit section room.The others is very friendly, the speech talks that the bearings are all very reasonable and easy to get along with, ride bicycle to have a class every day.He says he has already noticed me and joined political party study examination in the school of that day of, we are also front and back table of, he unintentionally turns head to see me, that time of I comb the short hair of clearness and be dressed in white of open Shan, descend wear blue jeans, specially pure, he very surprise how didn't notice us before there is still so beautiful girl in this very small place.He still especially the idea walked in front of me several trip, want to arouse my attention.By once he say, I really have a little a son impression to him.Thus we are familiar to know, he is very considerate, I without any reservation poured out hymeneal depressed to him, and he opened to solve me very patiently.After party school studies be over, we have already outstripped the common friend's relation, he says, some time light of the in a dream lover is me so white clean lean girl.But I just know at that time, originally he is a handle knob of some unit.He rides while studying bicycle for concealing an identity, fear other people's joke he the so big official position still want to continuing education in the party school.He also has family, daughter already ten many year old.I admit the betrayal to the marriage contains the composition to make reprisals against the husband, can also really have love for the Chen at in.These in the last years, the husband's weak in character inability makes me more and more strong independent.The husband always says I don't seem to be a women, always can't act in pettish to him, can the husband isn't understand, he basically not has me toward the capital that he acts in pettish and has no woman not to want to depend on, don't want a protecting of men, can premise BE, this man has to also make the woman feel dependably.The in front in Chen, his thin settle from such as, the all things devises strategies within a command tent of qualities, let me feel that I is like a my daughter person who always will be protected.We once spoke of a divorce problem as well while starting, I, as long as my decision has already settled and then canned end marriage very soon.But the Chen there is certain resistance there, the always different idea divorce of his wife, and he the cuckoldry relatives be engaged in to want a job in the court.Also because this, his divorce plans a to drag along and delay any more, end till now already long five years, the marriage that we still respectively maintain original, all is calm, I and Chen but get along with be like old husband and wife, have never appeared and be like an other extra-marital affairs similar final outcome.But I felt tired,cheap hello kitty hats the woman all finally needed the family of a stability, the Chen can not give I, but I still need to maintain a the sort is such as the chicken rib the helpless marriage is just for the sake of my son.At classmate good friend in front, I still need to pack a happy appearance to three people and inquire in asking of their sincerity under, I could not say those lies any further, but can have no speech with rightness.Sometimes, I will ask myself, I am a what kind of woman, what kind of life is what I lead ?Like this keep on leading forever?Valentine's Day, probably this festival no longer belongs to our person of this age, can I still want to make decision on this day and put forward to break up to the Chen and send once he pay a red rose and represent we once had of, be like rose similar love, its destining is brief and so let it fades.My marriage as far as, don't divorce, that was another one thing, you said BE?


article source:www.yoursunglass.comOriginally the Zhang Wu green lentil eggplant guarantees to cure the sufferer of 100 diseases to shout you to go home to have a meal

Chinese the medicine logistics profession development analytical

没有评论:

发表评论