2012年7月11日星期三

The Huai spends elder sister(medium article love story) to serialize five

The Huai spends elder sister(medium article love story) to serialize 55 to answer:《Huai elder sister Hua(medium article love story) serializes a 》《Huai elder sister Hua(medium article love story) serialize two 》《Huai flower the elder sister(medium article love story) serialize three 》《Huai flower the elder sister(medium article love story) serialize four 》 at me send out for eldest brother letter soon, I received the letter that two elder brothers sent from the troops, he now already be lieutenant, return to spend one elder sister for me and the Huai to send a photograph of Ku pistol lately, handsome Be getting more foolish.I miss two elder brothers very much and hurriedly fold to open letter, a see I am absolutely to dare not believe my own eyes, two elder brothers tell me:Eldest brother last month and a miss of neighborhood married.I again and again letter see several time, end just feebly let go of those very thin letter papers.No wonder that that evening Huai flower elder sister the mind like that all said to let me listen to with most hidden matters of eldest brother she not and rather, she must be got this news just don't mean to say export just.I am really not understand:The generation is changing at this time, the person is changing, that also has no such of political reform ah, there are many heart of changings in our classmate, too, have already originally ordered in the home as well of kiss to back of, also have of with divorce in the making of home.Can my elder brother is what son, the old Yan farmer of Shan-li, return a to make a sound ground always the devotion wear his Huai flower elder sister to abandon, married a wife don't even say 1.This which is the matter that the person does!Can this matter how do I spend elder sister to say to the Huai?If don't say, this paper finally wrap don't live fire of ah, go on vacation a go home not what did the sons all wear to help?Till then, Huai's spending elder sister still doesn't think is my family to add up is fooling her?Still didn't hate to kill our family?If is so I how will face to grow up together, as well teacher as well friend, feeling together the Huai of the sister elder sister Hua?Is alas!The Huai spends elder sister ah, the Huai spends elder sister, you how so much whet on feelings difficult?The very not easy cook go to university, all gave away own bodies to my eldest brother, can have never thought him to pour to come so one song!I decide to seek Huai elder sister Hua talks well and advise her well don't so simple-minded, make her change the dead brain of that feudalism of person in Shan-li.I didn't self-study lasted night on the second day and found out once the Huai elder sister Hua's classroom saw, she not at, someone has already told me that she got sick several days.Once I listen to and quickly distribute feet Ya's son to run toward the Huai flower elder sister's dormitory.The Huai spends elder sister one personal Gu zero zero grounds lie on the bed to feebly shut eyes, under the light of the face seem to be very distressed, is like the flower that was a bunch of to wither away.Originally rosy lips be like drive who ascended very thick white wax of 1 F, corner of mouth a string of sparkling bubble tells me she once the high fever led.My nose a sour, rush toward Huai to spend to embrace her head in the elder sister's body a while, stick a face tightly on her face the ground weep aloud:Elder sister ah, how many days disappear how you got sick into this appearance?You should make people say with me an ah, I dad's I am sorry you, I eldest brother I am sorry you, small a little have been being you as my close elder sister!Big injustice in the sky you can not make like this, either mean yourself ah!Blare!The Huai spent elder sister's side side body, by hand daut my head to slightly say:, Was small to come ah, the elder sister is all right.Isn't this much better?You see you, all so adult still at 1:00 all through don't live a matter, also say in the future together do important event with elder sister.Was quick to wipe tears,oakley polarized accompanied the elder sister to say!Isn't your eldest brother to have letter?I wiped a to say tears:Be not, is my two elder brothers to send a letter here.Isn't your two elder brothers to have again what sub- happy event?It was quick to say for elder sister, let elder sister also happy.I say:Being not two elder brothers' businesses is my eldest brother.On hearing to is the business of my eldest brother, the Huai spent elder sister to lift body upwards to lift and depend in the bedside to say:Your eldest brother how, quick said with elder sister.I can not open, my in the mind also suppresses to bend panically.I arrived low head to be like to make a false primary school to living kind to say before the chest.Have what can not open of, Ta in the sky doesn't come down and say the elder sister want to listen to.Huai elder sister Hua looking at my eyes to press to see me.My eldest brother he, he, he married.I finally summon up courage hesitatingly ground this I most don't wish and speak and Huai a flower the elder sister doesn't wish and hear most of the words said out.Huai elder sister Hua's shutting eyes along while don't open a voice, the tears still follows her that wax is yellow of the face flowed down.I quickly took out handkerchief to wipe to wipe for her.The Huai spends elder sister to slightly push away my hand to say:Don't wipe and then let it heartily run off come, run off's coming to in the mind will be a little bit comfortable, these days of I also not knew to flow how much, thought at first that my tears have been already drained of, unexpectedly listenned to you this words and insensibly flowed out.See to your elder sister is also a woman of little productive which!Listen to Huai elder sister Hua so a say that I pour panic, the favour comforts her to say:Be not, the elder sister isn't an of no use person, the elder sister wants to let the tears flow and then let it flow, small don't wipe.The Huai spent elder sister to very heavily sigh to at a stretch say:Is alas, still all tell you, in fact your elder brother's business you five Shens early call the person wrote a letter to tell me.Seeking you that evening is an elder sister to know this after the event in the mind suffered.You are from the by the lake walk later I cried bitterly a , also thought a lot, afterwards I also have found.I don't blame you eldest brother, he also the eldest brother isn't small, two old men in the home plus my Niangses again to all want him to look after, also difficult is he, if not that I implicated him, his child also soon studied.Is alas!I and your elder brother press the words of our person in Shan-li this call decree by destiny have no.Since is old sky of don't let me and he is together.Am I how can strange this to resent that?Can't even blame you?Elder sister, if not that I received two elder brothers' letters yesterday, the business of eldest brother I also didn't know till now, you early why didn't with me know to say an ah, suppress oneselfs to all become sick into this appearance?In the road that go to school I but once promised five Shens to be good friends with to look after your so much ah, you say you if have somehow me how to hand over to treat with five Shens?The wood has already become boat and say and have with you what use?Can you also break up them not to become?You have never listenned to person say to rather dismantle ten temples, don't ruin one close?Say that the elder sister doesn't is that so a person as well again!I hope that my small kid sister son doesn't walk again elder sister, this road, feeling this thing square ah, had already chased elder sister this half generation son to harm deeply!I foolishly ordered to nod to say:H'm, I definitely seek a person who decrees by destiny to have by that time.The Huai spends elder sister to also seek a person in a city again and returns to grieve my that old Yan eldest brother!Huai elder sister Hua tooks a look me the in all seriousness appearance say that the elder sister didn't dare to touch feelings, this demon any further, the elder sister left your five Shenses now this to concern about.The from now on elder sister wants to use all of this hearts on the study and fight for in the future can make at 1:00 to we person useful matter in Shan-li.Is small, you redeem a vow pledged to follow elder sister to graduate behind together dry important event?Wish, I have already once sworn, during a lifetime when your heel fart insect.I order a head to say.Like, you once this heel fart insect come, the elder sister's disease liked one greater half, your eldest brother this page book ah we even ifBE turn over past, from now on who also forbid to brought up again, if you dare to lift a word, the elder sister doesn't want you this heel fart insect ha ha the Huai spent elder sister to say to unexpectedly smile.Soon, the Huai spends the elder sister's disease like, really be like she says of so, rush toward all of an ideas at study up.In addition to classroom, the library is a dormitory, we meeteach other of the number of times also clearly compared to be getting less before.The very not easy cook arrives big two summer vacationses, I am like ex- several holiday similar, invite Huai flower the elder sister go home together.Can she says:You return to, the elder sister wants that taking advantage o is very good-looking to read in summer vacation, also thought of that the place walks and sees the variety of outside, you generation I ask one toward the uncle, Shen and your eldest brother, eldest sister-in-law good, I the circumstance heel my Niang at school also said, in case she is old not rest assured!I still die the Qi white make elder sister Hua return to together with me, I say:Elder sister, do you still are livinging the spirit of my eldest brother?That can you also go home during a lifetime?Seeing you be again emitting unsophisticated, not is said to like that page book early turn over past?The elder sister is really to occupy, you will understand by that time.The Huai spends elder sister to in a serious manner say.That I don't return to as well and also see everywhere together with you and walk everywhere, in the future follow you dry important event.I stubbornly say.You go, don't really heel fart of becoming the elder sister isn't the insect very good?The elder sister definitely takes to ascend you next time, this is the line of?These are my two in the last yearses for the first time a person go home, there is no Huai elder sister Hua at had no mirth and frolic to only have nearby solitary and lonesome.Haven't arrived a village, from afar see five Shens stand at Gao Po start to put up cool Peng don't live ground dynasty road up look about, I know that that is hoping Huai elder sister Hua.I hurriedly a slip away small run to five Shens of front of loudly shout:Five Shens, I came back to see you.Five Shens pulled my hand to after death see the along while asking at me:You Huai flower didn't elder sister Zha come back together with you?I answered:She says to take advantage o a summer vacation very good-looking book, don't come back to see you, make me take for you some deliciously come back.Say my Yang Yang hand in of hang a pack.Five Shens still keep pulling my hand not to put to say:Is small, you not is cheat five Shens?The Huai spends her to have no what son matter?Have no, does Huai elder sister Hua like, she after saying the graduation want to take me dry important event, take advantage o holidays now free want to see everywhere.Shen you stop worrying, Huai elder sister Hua wanted Zheng much money while making reference to, let you led ascend than empress dowager not so bad day!I half true words half leave the words ground say to five Shens.This dead virgin is a heart higher than sky, regrettable ah she isn't a male child, otherwise can't encounter so many offenses, either, you five Shens can't hold so many hearts, either.Five Shens say to say and then flow descend tears.Stop worrying five Shens, I spend elder sister with Huai by that time two keep you together, promise to call ten inside the persons of the Tsun 8 all say your destined to good life.Five Shens slightly clapped my head to say:Your family are your this mouths sweet, good, you five Shens wait until you to spend elder sister to do important event and Zheng together with Huai big money to keep me.My Wan wears five Shens and returns to her house and spends the thing that the elder sister buys for her to the me and the Huai and takes out one by one to put on the table.The title saw a big Huai treetop laden with fruit Jia while going out, this is the matter that didn't lead in early years.I loudly ask:Five Shens, how did this treetop knot so many seeds this year?Five Shens hand frame in the door to say:Is you Huai flower the elder sister write a letter to me and make me don't beat a Huai flower, she makes the seed is useful.All blame me for the persons of this matter Tsun 1, say to have never eaten a Huai flower this year Ba.That you can accept this kind of son by that time, however two day I said for you how pick and keep.What I learned is this.The my dad and Niang hears me in five Shens here talk early from stretched out head to call me in the hospital wall.I an enter a Niang to pull me left the lo seeing right lo say:H'm, is still that the rice in the city keep a person, your seeing my wife and children small was water to more and more work properly!My dad once connected a wrapping of my hand inside to say my Niang:If you don't ask virgin as well hungry not hungry, exert to say over there some don't wear oil salt, the virgin enter house Xie quickly.I stand in the sky that sees have been already faded in color in the front door in yard to together do a pair of lovebirds, the underground gets married the scrolls of and pleased knot good marriage to ask:What about my eldest brother?Dad says that the next stem lives to go to, he and your eldest sister-in-law ah is unwilling to throw for those work cents, say that many Zhengs ordering work for cent can divide more some money by that time, can provide you to spend over university with Huai.Provide me to spend elder sister with Huai?I don't understand that the ground asks.The Niang pulls me to say:This matter enters a house to say, don't let you five Shens heard not good.Enter house stepmother to say:Is alas!These two years also bitterness your eldest brother, home he is a strong physical labor, you five Shen body the bone is not good either, you knew our this Shan-li for a work cent and also is worth not several Cape money, your eldest brother ah have no the stem of sunset night live, the Zan bottom orders money monthly you are a , the Huai spends a send for you on time.Your elder brother says he didn't go to the life of university this lifetime, can provide out him two of you also Be getting more fully satisfied.That this matter don't my Zha know at all?Five Shens and Huai spend elder sister to know not?The Niang says:This matter your elder brother who don't let to know as well, you the thinking five Shens give monthly of several dollars which is the sufficient Huai flower used?Your elder brother repairs as many as youly with money in the home and sends together in case five Shens and Huai spend be suspicious.Now that my elder brother is like this good to elder sister of Huai flower, that why does he still need to marry other people?You know not to know, Huai's spending elder sister was the person of my eldest brother!The Huai spends elder sister to be like to hope that the stars hopes moon kind at school every day the ground hope the letter of my eldest brother, hope as a result my eldest brother of an abandons her, at result for re-marrying in the home, the Huai spent the elder sister as this matter to greatly get sick 1.Does the eldest brother do rightness like this to rise Huai elder sister Hua?I also ignore my dad at not at nearby, one breath suppressed in all of the words in the belly to pour out.My dad beside talked:Virgin, this matter can not resent your eldest brother and resent and then resent your dad, is so what I figure out idea comes and married your not many a person whom the stem liveses in the eldest sister-in-law home?Otherwise your eldest brother will live dead tired!!The dad finishes saying and squats down by the side of the wall to take out his dry smoke.Dad!You are really more old more careless ah, this matrimony is an important event within whole life of person, that has to have feelings to just go, isn't a pig ah, cow ah, horse of, pull up a can go together with.You do like this be not since harmed a Huai flower elder sister again harmed my eldest sister-in-law?The dad lookinging at to keep lowering the head to smoke, miss he spend elder sister at my elder brother and the Huai body up before and behind do of the matter, I be really again spirit again hasty, also ignore what the son can say what the son can not say and all at a stretch said out.The Niang loved in the part and said:Virgin, your dad is to be wrong on the business of your eldest brother and the Huai flower, but not whole this time is his a person of wrong, I have, your eldest brother contains, and your eldest sister-in-law also has.Good even if you have,cheap supreme snapback that closes my eldest sister-in-law what matter, she is also your victim, if eldest sister-in-law if know that eldest brother and Huai spend the elder sister's business, can she also marry my eldest brother?I solemnly is pose and tone that a judge reviews a case is talking.The dad knocks a pot of cigarette ash and slowly packs smoke to say again:Is alas!This words are spoken of and then Be getting longer.His Niang.You order for virgin first to eat of, wait me to slowly say with her.Also keep in mind Yu  the Tian send words crow eight ascend Gui  page circle Huang Long ∥the leaf kiss always Cuo Mao to think father Lu Lu sodium  wreath Nuo Zhun Chun Guo ǖ mold ∥Yi aroma panic ぃ Lei Juan the Huan tremble Fang ρ the  collect Cong Jiao Dai N Yi light blue silk the  cut to grant Huang Huai Huang  Huang Lan Ji Lai Si areca Wu Ke Xun Lang Xuan almond the Xing cut Ci Yan disaster  Chai Huan Shai the Ai say to take Bei Sao be willing to Jing  cable Se be willing to Lu Zhua with Yong Li Mao Bei?

article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe unwell health section of 68 student Tus in Gansu calls to fasten the community Mao disease now

Yun outside the temple's comparing five year agos to double is all that what person flowed is wrong

没有评论:

发表评论