2012年7月22日星期日

Philosophy story-I am important

The person who respects other people equally will be subjected to other people's high regard.BE being like a station the front is similar at the mirror, your Nu he also Nu, you smile him to also smile.A Be located on term in New York the teacher who teaches decide to tell her student, they is how important, express for endorsing them.She decides to adopt a kind of method that I promote, is also one by one call the student to in the platform, then tell everyone's this classmate to the whole class and give an a person blue ribbon again to her importance, up writes by aureate word:I am important.That teacher wants to do the research plan of a class after, see activity like this will result in what kind of impact to a community.She gives each 3 ribbon brooches to student, teach them the thankful rites for going out a homology to the other people, then observe the result for producing, return to a class report after a week.Class a male kid arrive close by of the company seek a young supervisor,cheap polarized sunglasses because he once guided him to complete a life programming.That male kid a blue ribbon don't on his shirt, and again gave more 2 individual needles, immediately after explanation, we are doing a research, we must go out to send the blue ribbon to to appreciate honorific person, brooch give you superfluous again, make them able to also carry on toward the other people homology of appreciate rites.Next time please tell me, the result for producing so.Led for several days, this young supervisor saw his owner.From some angles but speech, his owner is an irascibility and not companionable colleague, but enrich artistic talent very much, he says to owner to pretty much admire his creations talent, and the owner listenned to very surprised.This young supervisor immediately after asks him to accept a blue ribbon, and allow him to help him don't up.The owner with shocked look generously promised.That young man ribbon don't in the owner's coat, heart just above of position, and send the brooch remained to him, then ask him:Can you help me the favour?This ribbon also send to you thank of person.This is a male kid to send mine, he under way a research.We want to let the rites of this with gratitude go on and see will produce what kind of effect to everyone.That evening, that owner returns to in home, sits on 14 son Suis' body sides and tells him:An unimaginable matter happened today.On the time in office, a young colleague tells me, he pretty much admires my creation talent and also sends me a blue ribbon.Only think, he thinks my creation talent thus worth respect, even will print to have me very important ribbon don't at I of jacket up, and the rise send me one individual needle, make me able to send the person who thanks to respect for I, be start deliberating and send the brooch to who when I drive to go home tonight?I thoughted of you, you are that I want a thankful person.Since these days,snapbacks hats for sale my returning to a home don't spend many energies to look after you and keep you company, I really feel ashamed.Sometimes my meeting because your study result isn't enough well, room too mess but roar loud to shout loudly to you.But tonight, I want to sit here, let you know you to me have much important, in addition to your mother, you are the most important person in my whole life.Good kid, I love you.His kid listenned to very surprised, he started sobbing to sob and finally cry can not self-make, the body has been shivering.He looking at a father and tears cover the facely says:Daddy, I originally plan tomorrow want a suicide, I think that you don't love me, I think that that has already had no now necessary.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comGirl because of catching a cold loses a liquid behind become a plant person's parent be judged with

AN in Peking City spreads to sow a possibility to add for to build up's recent week 33

没有评论:

发表评论