2012年7月8日星期日

Road Yao and Hao great story(eight)

The road Yao and Hao great story(eight) ocean invites me to have a meal on June 15, 2006, let me take Hao great a piece of, I heel great according to appointment but go to the restaurant that the ocean settles.Just had meal building to see the ocean wears a woebegone expression of sat over there.I heel great just sit quietly, ocean said to us, I I very the melancholy was immediately after great the words of ocean said, any say the melancholy for exporting, all to melancholy of besmirch.Last water orders vegetables to wait for.The ocean beginning pours out hard water to me, that girl broke up with me.I say,discount oakley sunglasses why?BE isn't that you change heart, you and then made physical advances to the another female kid!Is great to interrupt to say in the part, your man be flower heart.After ocean listenned to anxious, quickly explanation, the many people says that I spend heart.That is the misunderstanding to me, in fact I to each girl very with single mind, beauty 3,000, finally marry an enough, many go against the law.Is great:To each very with single mind, that you exactly have how many?Ocean:Is 5678!The great side sawed me for a while and then no longer talked, I certainly know that he is how to think of, the birds of a feather flock together person divides by cluster, her affirmation is to return me knot with ocean for a type of person.I hustle along of say to the ocean, since final outcome and processes all had, again entwine, you isn't yous to all feel greedy.Ocean:Say to is to say so, but we say very together old see thin water long to flow, but she will become other people of so-and-so.I:Unwillingly of isn't a marriage, suitable of isn't a love, accommodation of is the best.Ocean point's noding was like understand.I immediately after say that your urgent matter of the moment is to hurriedly make money and make money, or make money.Is rich and then have house, have women, be like my heel's your elder brother's wife.Ocean:I know money, money is incognizant I, each time when I meet it, it always says:Don't talk with stranger.Hide from a distance,cheap hello kitty hats I make me shrink at the sight of it.I:That you regroup river mountain to deliver after treating, didn't can not do it and only had unexpectatively.Peeped out the smile in past again on the face of ocean, say, that I make money hard and seek a better girl again.Is great to silently say to me in a side, if you had new sweetheart, I perhaps even none of old flames BE.I:I have no new sweetheart, you also aren't likely to become an old flame, the heart puts in the belly, if dropped out us tonight ascend that has to add a course of vegetables.Experience telling of ocean after the bitterness I just know we all so long-lost in the breeze of years, return overdo go to, but could not see ever and together of trace, though, once once so made an effort together now


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe blood stock slow-moving rally in Peking can guarantee to meet an emergency surgical operation to use a blood need

The medical insurance should has while being not sick to all compensate to purchase insurance of put Shi

没有评论:

发表评论