2012年7月8日星期日

That for an instant, I wide awoke 【chapter 2 】

That for an instant, I wide awoke 【chapter 2 】I ran for a long time and for a long time.In fact I don't know that I want to run to go to there as well.I know, I have to leave that place.Thinking of in this a moment, Is is too many and too many.I thought of me and his recollection, I thought of just he embraces each other with her intense emotion and thinks of for these 3 years, I is how be cheated by him on the whole, I saw the classmate that I study Anne Xiao Xiao.She is my bosom friend, she can see from my words and actions, bearing and activity my in the mind is just thinking what, band together what.Xiao Xiao, you are here.My noodles has no facial expression ground to say.What's the matter with you?Lu Lu, how isn't the facial expression so good?If the words being boring make your boyfriend take you to go out to go shopping Bai!Ha, he?Does he entitle to?He go together with to be an inferior person!Xiao Xiao please don't mention Gao Tian Qi, these three words in front of me!Don't also say concerning his affair with me!!Xiao Xiao, you this is how, sit for a while a pair of at my house, tell me the sequence of events of affair!Blaring do not, Lu Lu, don't cry.Come,oakley sunglasses discount I hand you to my house.E, H'm.Come, careful point.So, I walk to the house of Xiao Xiao, on the contrary walk into her house, I am dependable a lot of.Because I could not see that any further fanaticism is to the men and women.What!!Unexpectedly the feet of Gao Tian Qi step two ships!!Hum, originally he is all false to the commitment that you say!Lu Lu don't cry and don't also be getting sader.His root is unworthy us to cry for him!You ah, is too kind, just don't discover him in fact to wear a wolf skin mask before!Really know that the person knows that the noodles isn't understanding!Kui we still so trust him!Lu Lu, world the good man isn't only he is still a , whole heartedly have a lot ofs to you, eat a Qian to grow one Zhi, make us know that we have to guard against a man this time, Lu Lu, encourage, you will find out your true life Emperor!Many thanks to Xiao Xiao, you comfort me, by you so on saying, I have found.You also want to encourage~Xi Xi, my meeting of!Originally think, this is a final outcome, as happy as a lark final outcome.Unexpectedly, originally, this is just an arrival, the second day of the beginning that feeling robs, rain stopped.I now at read big two, soon will greatly two graduate.I follow Xiao Xiao to go to school together, on the way, I ran into person, Gao Tian Qi, whom I don't want to see most .He saw me, rush toward to come over right away, say:Lu Lu, you frightenned to death me!I all waits you in the location that we at the beginning met for a days and wanted to return to together with you yesterday.But I why don't see you ah, have you already taken an umbrella yesterday?Drenching have no?Ha, I have to say, Gao Tian Qi, your acting skill is very good, but, even if your very clever in deceiving others,can not cheat this to get along with you a person for 3 years.Have been all being waiting me?Pei did what ungrateful act?I see I's in the mind only is the clearest.The woman whom you embrace is who ah?2 people still so two feeling mutually Yue, see, Gao Tian Qi, I am only one of your pawn, want take out to use for a while while using, need not, right away a throw!E, I am very good, need not you worry!I naturally of also lightly replied him 1.Before that tone, now, don't match to speak to him any further, because of, he didn't entitle to!BE?, That I trusted.Like, you can walk.Ha, did you trust?I see your in the mind truely concern about of is that woman?Gao Tian Qi Gao Tian Qi, do you think that I am very stupid?Eat dirt so to make you play with me for three years at applause of of?This kind of taste of yours, I also want to make you have a taste!Don't know how of, saw that scene at first of painful I a while all forget light, I now brain inside, is all old grudge, revenge regrettable ah, all of the all these are to do obeisance Gao Tian Qi grant.This kind of is painful, he can face own heart to run to come over to ask me I yesterday afternoon how,cheap hello kitty snapback he should ask he yesterday afternoon how, after, I wanted to make him know, I can the all these of acceptance, he accepts to can not stand, the loving that I want, he isn't qualified!Today after school, my a person exceeded other classmates in quick time.Everybody knows that before, I released from school each time, it is with Gao Tian Qi to go home together all.Which afraid he has what matter, I also still wait him in front of the school.This each other but again humble commitment, now already what all be not.Leave of and only have separation.While walking, I thought a lot of and a lot of.Feel different from past, because of, without him.But, all of me have medium comfortable heart feeling, because of, I finally left him.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comTwo As in Hunan flow a sufferer to die two advanced case pregnant women to escape from danger

Jiangxi two meeting first time the smoking ban control smoke from represent the member of committee start to do

没有评论:

发表评论