2012年7月12日星期四

Rainbow slide

Rainbow slide love is a game that can not turn head.The hero jilts long hair, stand in the breeze.The sun is gradually sinking in the Buddhist paradise, I am some to fear, afraid black, afraid ice chilly breeze.I know a cook however this evening, the hero will leave me but go forever.If you would like to, the heel walk together.The world of outside is very big, also very unusual.The hero says that I have to take advantage o young go out to rush.So love?Is a love an importance still money importance?The hero bit to bite the lower lip way:In fact I is unwilling joy but say around still money is bigger than love.The love is a game that can not turn head.If I repeated a time of hero and keep firmly in mind its prison at in the mind.Let our right here break up!I let the hero's figure gradually and far go in the breeze in night and finally turn the sketch of making one Dai red.The sky is getting blacker, Be getting cooler, I one personal Gu Be zero zero grounds of to walk toward house.Last year this time, he sent me to go home for the first time.I still remember that evening he the first words with what I said:How haven't I seen you?I am red face to smile to say to him:You are a hero?Often listen to other people start to talk about a hero,cheap oakley sunglasses
talk his natural and unrestrained, talk his artistic talent, handsome and affectionate.The in short hero is people to usually start to talk about of topic, before seeing him, I early like a thunderclap piercing the ear to him.See him, the light red wine in that night is green gloomy to disgrace.The hero stays a head of to grow hair, crystal bright eyes, straight nose, emollient chin.I like him!I hear the heart bottom having a voice at Gao Jiao.Hero a pair of sparkling eyes have been aring staring at me, imitating the Buddha has to see through my secret of heart bottom.Time of dancing, I feel a sky, the Xuan ground turns and has already seen the face of not pure other anyones.His navy blue color the true silk jacket seem to be tidewater soft but be full of texture, I keep on covering up face, below is the sea of one Wang deep feeling.The Sa gram Si tube is blowing, the world is on the brink of destruction.The crowd spread to go to, the mansion was collapsing to fall.This leaves me and he, still disregard ground to revolve, revolve, be like legendary second be with Eve.The happiness in that night is enough I enjoy whole life one a life time, the hero still keeps tightly hugging me and hug a Sa gram the Si tube plays of wonderful music, hug all light and smiling faces.Evening party be over, the hero sends me back.Affably take a coat, and then help me for me to come out from Lao in the coat neckband the long hair, everythings are all well done like old friend proficient.I Pie his an eye forbid not to live to examine one's conscience:Do we actually meet for the first time?The time that walks to underneath in the interchange, I and the hero is like specimen similar be settled over there, don't talk.The voice that hears breeze, eyes of light are also blinking.The hero suddenly takes off that blue jacket to pass to me and ask me a felling cold?I put out strength to shake head, Be not willing to connect that clothes.The bridge descends at this time again come over here a rightness of loverses, settle settle the ground stand at us in front, side if unmannedly start to connect to kiss.The hero sees me, I see a hero, we together knowing a smile to leave.Pull to begin all the way, all of center of palms are a sweat Jin Jin of.After the event, hero tells a person, he that really wants to kiss me, can the other people suddenly and first kiss and make him in a dilemma.I cleaned the hero's jacket to want to return to him.The face sticks a great slippery silk over there up, miss him.The hero always brings me the surprise of accident, is having never invited to suddenly come to visit in nice day, see the blue jacket that I is lying prone at him up take a nap;Take me to arrive very far place to take a walk and have no street lamp to only have stars and kiss there.The hero will request song and connect to order a same elder brother of a week for me at music set, is that to wear 《999 roses 》s, I like most .The persons who know me all ask me is be not at and small waiter in the florist fall in love, can how can having so many roses send?The in love is really like a rainbow slide, we cloud inside fog inside in the sky float, all the way fresh flowers, with the beauty that the hand can get.The story in the dream--become realistic, male hostess Mr. in the novel becomes us.A lot of sweet prattle, a lot of songs, is on every occasion a tears, then is to kiss, intensively must is like raindrop.The hero's tender feelings make people can not bear, hero boy like this, my whole life one a life time isn't likely to meet again.The hero's cabin inside, in former days the star's position has already been replaced by me and hang everywhere full my photograph--a long hair girl, softly looking at him, again moderate, again beautiful.I know that the hero probably can't give me one to stabilize a serene house, the hero's artistic talent makes him turbulent uneasy.But I can not dominate myself, we have already multiplied by that beautiful slide and multiply by breeze but go all the way and once wore that film cloud, built-up fog and way Tao Kuang and experienced successively numerous stories of beauties,dc hats finally etc. comes to final outcome like this.The love is a game that can not turn head.The hero jilts long hair, stand in the breeze.To hero, everythings all once experienced, no longer mysterious, no longer unusual.Rainbow slide also slipped bottom, the hero returned to a ground to come up again and re- examined this world, then say that the voice misses you to the girl who once loved.Miss you or want to walk of, outside have higher and farer blue sky.The south contains sea.I don't think again do to hope to believe of girl rainbow slide have already become recollection.Be in love thus, doesn't the world creation all not want to experience so a beautiful curve?Dissimilarity of BE, rainbow slide contains seven kinds of colors.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comOld husband and wife in Guangzhou eat crayfish to suffer from vomiting and diarrhea a wife the whole body is aching to lie a bed of two day

The evidence shows that Li Yi once set up sex in the white cloud view miscellaneous handed over to wait a course

没有评论:

发表评论