2012年7月10日星期二

The peach blossom falls to the ground already and serializes 32 for thousand years(long article romance)

The peach blossom falls to the ground already and serializes 32 chapter 12s for thousand years(long article romance):Break a month to cough, the child talks, children say what they like.The sky soars to clench fist to put before mouth and pretends a cough, Ting, you don't also mind..I have what mind so much of, ah, why how do I all could not escape him?Formerly of I meet what matter, will choose elusion, now whether I wants a choice time to face?I bit to bite long lips and tried and face to try at a time, if I this failed, someone hereafter say, I can also self-confidently say, I once faced..Ha ha..Dream Jie, why does none of them make me come in?My face again presents a turtle hull-like in shape, I depend!!Haven't I readied to!Dream Jie, how?Is these days of to miss me very much?Whether have a meal, can the sleepings all not forget me?Ha ha ha ha, I know although I don't know that I right,my fist has already run into his face up, turn round to clap, this***throw to go out!!I am really curious, why?Why?Why see him each time, do I want to suddenly and violently walk?Still have, he is this why the need for again?Why the need for?Why the need for want to make me make moves?Cough..Person..Should not so the drop need a spanking!Like like, everyone spread!!Elder sister..You..You..You are very stupid..Yes!I am very stupid!If the circumstance allows, I will definitely loudly of calling and saying that I ain't a fair lady, I ain't a fair lady.The Yi Ya Yi Ya hey~~Ting son, you are all right?Just that person's fighting skill was very high, I how many inner palaces the bodyguard cooperated to all beat however he, he didn't harm you?Luo Shao the person haven't seen, the voice arrived first.Over there!I is 1 with the hand.I make you beat me!I make you beat me!This BE, the Luo Shao feet mercilessly trample Hong son Hua, the mouth inside still doesn't understand spirit of scold, shout..The solution annoys..Sum..That, Ting son, this person is who, long of the kind.My view on turning, on the ground originally beautiful youth, at present...Ah, you live in our in the mind forever, , he, is a super big homosexual Hong son Hua!Elder sister..He again is who?Break a month to point at Luo Shao.He..Boon..You make his elder brother go..He is Luo Shao.Fondled to fondle head, the head just being annoyed has a little short circuit and touched belly,cheap supreme snapback was getting more hungry.That let's eat.Looking at a full table of mountain Jeans, the Royal is originally so good, want oneself originally, ah..This kind of life is I longed for day and night before of..But, why now, but I feel, this is some extravagance?Elder sister, I don't like so Togo elder brother..Break a month, the side goes toward to fill thing in mouth, side disaffection of looking at me..Sum..But, they are all bigger than you..You don't want them to call your elder brother..How do I feel now that his talking is absolutely one language astonishing..I almost swallowed..Meal has no of voice, have me the thing for canning not understand in atmosphere..Just, what is that ?Why do I feel that the in the mind is very strange now?My seeming to be still is evading some what.Looking at Mo Yi that always don't talk, ah...I knew that I always have no courageous make I fancy him and break a month..Don't want to hurt them, don't want to let them that facing those together with me is distressed..Ah....One sighs...Include numerous reason, but I hereafter again change what should one do..Elder sister..You finish eating and arrived my room, I occupy to say with you.You slowly eat.Breaking a month to break embarrassed atmosphere, but making me welcome again is lately embarrassed..The boon treats him, I have no of wariness, in my in the mind, he is just a kid...I finished eating right away...Is again that immediately after, limitless silent...Break a month, what matter do you seek an elder sister to have?Push away a door, smile to looking at to sit before table of break a month.Is an illusion, I seem to be a little bit to feel to break a month be not I think of so...Elder sister, you sit..My mood isn't very good today..I think that the elder sister speaks a joke for me.I am speechless, the self-ridicule smiles, and seeing to me was to think to be many.Good..Speak with you what joke?To three kids is discussing their own fathers.Ni Ni says:My father is a Buddhism lord, people all really believe in him.Mei Mei says:My father is a singer, people all really worship him.You that calculates what!The dew dew says that I father's weight is 200 kilograms, people a see him shouting loudly:My mama ah, God!Isn't funny!!Isn't funny at all!!Break a month don't do me the honor at all, directly negated my joke..That from vulgar, I in 21th century be is maintained by this joke living...Sum...Elder sister, do I tell a story for you it's not very good?This Ya of, wait me here, I am to say, make me speak a joke, indeed as expected have an article..Boon, the elder sister listens to.Now that he wants to speak, my nature can't obstruct..Because I connect he most basic of is where none of persons know..Ah..Why do I have already more than oncely thought that I fails very much?Ah...Fail...Formerly, there are one family, very happy why the front of the story all want to add previously???BE traversing Wei for 135 years, be born a little boy, that boy slowly grows up along with the happy day, gradually reasonable...He knows that he lives at Wu Lin's noble family, what affairs all not ability oneself make decision, the mother make the boy thoroughly learn force, hereafter inherit a father industry...But this boy never liked Xi force, so each time mother at would practice under...There is the first, the sun Gao starts to hang high up, the in home comes to a very special guest..He..It is first an emperor me to invite to around feel that time is holding still unclearly.The boy hides at shield behind and bottom the person have fun to hide cat cat, not intentional pleasing to listener arrived a father and first the conversation of emperor, first emperor's wanting a father to return is more agreeable than imperial government, while the father just says to consider a short moment again.That day, the boy is like win what evil, have no very naughty in normal times, seeming all matters is in the head...Seem to be before don't understand of, all have been already understood..Indeed as expected, such as boy think, father call he or she and mother all through the night escape, who know, the boy and mother still has no break out of city, drive first the emperor grasp..Break lunar tears to print in my eyes, I also have the heartache of one silk.First the emperor closed the mother to a place, and boy not and together, at that time, the boy really had the felling to grow to try to commit suicide and again and again asked oneself, why!Why!!At the beginning didn't learn good fighting skill?If at the beginning didn't loaf on job, is be not can help a mother.Just, no one replies for him, because of, that has already become settled situation....Boy, in the prison building by dint of own memory practice the fighting skill of in home, first the emperor unexpectedly seeks the best warrior to teach him after knowing.The boy didn't think too many, knows and thoroughly learns, in the future extrication mother!!Ha ha...Ha ha ha ha..Break a month to lose control of smile, the tears in the eye, along with the violent vibration is billowing and next.Do you know?Elder sister?Do you know!!You know what that boy just sees a year later!!Ha ha...Retribution?The boy unexpectedly sees the bosom that mother Wei depend on previously an emperor and sweetly smile...That smiling face is with father together have no...Is a retribution?But if have because of should there is fruit.But because of again is what?The boy vanquished teacher, break out of imperial palace..Arrived an outside, the boy got lost and walked into forest...Are past for several days, the boy feels the courage that he or she haven't gone under the existence BE, a girl appears, boy the first sees her of time, subjugate..Unexpectedly this girl unexpectedly thinks that he or she is a ghost, that is the boy to really want to smile, but foolish in the that city mansion deep place in imperial palace too long, treat a person, always have to take precautions against, so the boy literally wove a reason.Unexpectedly, she really believed..And the girl is together foolish of the day is the most happy time for boy, but there is always mission on boy's body...In after the forest, oneself left and faced before walking and silently kissed a girl for a while..He knows that this time later can hardly see a girl..In two years, the boy tries very hard to of practice fighting skill, learn all of the fighting skills of inherited in the family..Again go to an imperial palace, head blade that dog emperor!!Also personally ended the mother's life..Just..The news with no father, boy with why the matters all ended.He finally can seek him these two years of spirit support,discount polarized sunglasses that is at the girl in the forest.He happily walks toward the forest to, he believes firmly, as long as decreeing by destiny, they still just there meet..Unexpectedly because miss a girl, but relax all vigilances..Broke a month to deeply absorb air...Smile of looking at me be plotted secretly against..He originally thinks to be about to break with the girl's predestination..Unexpectedly and again wake up..But see girl's obfuscation not to come to, the in the mind contains excitement, there is misgiving..Can luckily of BE, the girl is awake a while, she changes a lot of, but a boy still one eye has already recognized out a girl to more become more beautiful...And nearby of man, also became 3 from one..Today again come to 1..The boy's heart, good pain...How to do own feelings?Breaking the month didn't keep on saying.Just quietly looking at me, I certainly know that he is saying his own story..I also know his meaning...Start, walk to the copper before the mirror.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comDon't stick the moxa Zi Gao Wei's label for university student

The world adds the near half shortage of virus infected person of the disease of moxa Zi 25 years old

没有评论:

发表评论