2012年7月15日星期日

Our nets love, true bitterness

Our nets love, true bitterness we know each other to have three months, these three months come he really good to me, he elephant eldest brother elder brother so, all the time give me care and love.I started depending on him and wanted everything to tell him and wanted to let us to in the center have no secret.I ain't a silly girl, I know he for liking me, but because of my family, my age, I gave up, I think that he does my elder brother, I know my selfish harm him, let .downProbably I really should tried to concern him, but will our nets' loving pan out well?I will can't also harm while harming him from already?Some time loves have no time to make you think, when I still too late want to understand, I promised him.We started our network loves.He still starts of he, can I ain't the beginning any more of I,oakley polarized sunglasses I have to grow up, make him not worried.This says to me too difficult, can I have to do so.He is very painful I, I also start discovering, I fell in love with he.Can I not want to admit, I don't want to make him know that I fell in love with him.Because I am afraid one day I lost him, I will be too sad.After Gao Kao ends, he starts to be busy seeking a school and has no time to get to the Internet, can I come to get to the Internet every day.Because I think that one day he will get to the Internet, I can see think of of he.Passed by for half month, I had no to see him online, I started the love to us having no confidence.But I really miss him so much, I delivered a letter to him and said a lot to him, I told him if he fell in love with the other people can't hate his, either, he will become my good elder brother.He sent a letter here and said to me he or love mine, but he is very busy, is busy in seeking a school recently.Still say that he wants Chen Yang and go to school, my letter in reply wishes his bon voyage.Arrived Chen Yang to spread me, said that he misses me, we arrived at net cafe chat again, true of he is still the love most me of he.Although have never met, I love him.There is his day the meeting is very happy, I write a letter for him every nights and all early mail letter each time, can the day Be getting longer, still keep confiscating his letter in reply,new era baseball hats I started my self-will again, I didn't write a letter for him, I delivered to seal the letter says to him we ended and broke up.I received his letter at this time, I was too happy, and he still concerns me and also loves me.I know that he is a good boy, also know that he is true love me.I also really love him, I really want to believe he can't change, believe his loves my a person, but------I didn't believe him too much, I knew from have been not good.Our nets love to be most quickly happy, only because for my distrust, my self-will, let it changes so bitterly.Ice poison I sorry you, forgive my self-will, also have``I love you``

article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe sulphur fumes a medicine material:Help a medicine to change poison

How to identify ractopamine pork:The fat meat lean meat obviously separates

没有评论:

发表评论