2012年3月21日星期三

Steven gerrard to captain war to euro

In wembley penalty war beat Cardiff, Liverpool was finally over six years no champions league embarrassed, and is about to 32 years old captain Steven gerrard has an interview, said 2012 euro he will be in England last th competition, there might even in the European championship is over after quit the England team, will the rest of the football career over all his support and play from Liverpool. "If I get the captain's armband, I would wear it, I will be very happy, very proud. But this is not by me to decide, first to see who hope to become captain, Pierce and who will be the England coach,NBA Hats but the official I want to become England captain." Liverpool captain Steven gerrard an interview, "after the European championships, I have to sit down and consider quit the England business, I like for England, if be captain will let me particularly proud, I want to say is, if I decided to retire from international football, always not because I don't want to play for the country." Now I need to think about the future, consider my injury and the body, I want to play for Liverpool for as long as possible, and I know that there are some players in order to extend the club career, also are retired from international football. "Liverpool captain Steven gerrard also reiterated that still won't consider quit the England business, it will be on to consider this season, we now need to focus on Liverpool's event," but I haven't decided, I'm just focus on playing well for Liverpool this season, and then play for England for euro, after that,wholesale sunglasses we will see what happens. "Steven gerrard began in 2000 for England, so far, the Liverpool captain represent the three lions play 89 times and scored 19 goals, who took part in the 2000 and 2004 euro and 2006 and the 2010 World Cup, missed the 2002 World Cup.

see more:Berlusconi piao prostitute case the witness list exposure including star and offices

The debt crisis spread core countries to reduce red difficult British vibration exports

没有评论:

发表评论