2012年6月13日星期三

Y talk point

Contents: The Y talk point lives the person in the world here, not drive religion conquest, be conquered a religion, there is no so-called and religious peaceful coexistence this time matter.The Y says.The quick headway of train blows his hair the Peng is disorderly, he for arriving the fresh breeze of file sting eye and becoming a line of eyes mis, the double lips also tightly shuts, he this kind of see contemplate of the noodles permit again plus train wheel in the regulation on the orbit but huge collision voice,www.yoursunglass.com let me doubt that the words that I hears aren't doing come from a Y but own purely of imagination.I a face query ground to looking at him.I am just I to suddenly have a viewpoint, I can not also confirm, the Y adds again, then Song shoulder, I can feel he seem to be not to want to continue to discuss this topic, so oneself also Song shrug shoulders, then a little bit comfort to have a little the helpless sort ground smile to him.The Y is just silent the language turn a head to don't out of the car window look beyond that one side Mian the continuous pastoral scenery occasionally have a hillock in the distance not, seem fall on the ground giant similar block setting sun, because the train drives of the speed isn't very quick, therefore I saw don't catch fire driveway beside of outside in the house is enjoying the cool air in the breeze in night of villager.If the night condescends to come, these have no hazy power to provide a village inside of villagers think necessarily mountain under the sun after have to go into sleep, I simultaneously looking at the sceneries out of the window, simultaneously thoughted of to namely come of blacknesses and Y says and darkly make people fear, so would drive religious conquer, whether conquered a religious person to also all conquer the blackness in his/her own heart?I don't know Y why will at this from match there is this kind of talk point on the train that the moxa leaves for Bangkok, but oneself why therefore own this kind of viewpoint, probably because didn't the way walk faster too exhausted, the afar often sees statue of Buddha and temples seeming to be unprogressive megalith to stand erect in the pastoral scenery, let the felling that people see a little bit the space space being soon.Train at under a station came to a stop, I finally asked cannot help but why did you just will speak that words concerning religion.Looking at me with interrogative look, say.I say to is the words that conquer and is conquered.Thought in a short while, then suddenly realize answered, you listenned to wrong, what I said wasn't a religion, but nature.Nature.Yes, life here the person in the world be not naturally conquered, be conquered nature, there is no so-called and natural peaceful coexistence this time matter.That I wanted to probably listen to wrong.I think is also, however, I just had been being just thinking and probably spoke amiss, in fact natural and all of otherses are mutual conquests of, but each other experience successively this kind of mutual conquest after just can peaceably get along.I think to be so.H'm,www.yoursunglass.com/COACH-Plank-Sunglasses-AAA-c580.html really interesting, do you make sure that what you meant to say isn't a religion.Assurance, then the train continued to start again, we also terminated a conversation, I hope a window outside once again, the sun doesn't know when have been already disappeared without a trace, the blackness that leave night, I hope that silent blackness outside the window like this and also miss oneself at the same time heart in of that darkly.


Article source see more:The sufferer from announcement in obstetrics and gynecology hospital cures the video frequency containment privacy part to encounter claim

Peking notifies Anne the benefit Niu Cui Lai on the 17th long-distance run stanza period traffic control measure

没有评论:

发表评论