2012年6月11日星期一

Hand over to the professional the affair to do

Contents: It is a public order to hand over to the professional the affair to do California good place, but I miserably once suffered to rob at a time over there.That day, I and friend the Buddha benefit buy small decoration in a market.Suddenly, a black fiercely bumped for a while, I once robbed my to wrap to run.I spared no effort to make track for up.I simultaneously make track for part to front of the strangers shout a help and block him for me.The strangers were very quick and then understooded my meaning, but they a s all move out of the way a body and stepped aside a road for hijacker,www.yoursunglass.com/PRADA-Sunglasses-c559.html the term hijacker flees elsewhere but go, then take out a telephone in succession.My in the mind is a burst of and grieved:So many strangers is all incredibly a chicken heart, incredibly have no a person to dare to stand out to help another for the sake of justice.I the most unwilling nature continue into ex- make track for, my feeling should be able to catch up with my speed that damned hijacker.My after death the Buddha benefit also made track for to come up.Once made track for quite a few street after, I remain tightly bite a hijacker not to put.That hijacker's seeming is more and more nervous and Be running and doing not live ground to turn head to hope.At this time, he is carelessly a , very heavily fall down on the ground.Is a burst of to rejoice with wild joy in my heart, wishing this to descend me can tidy up you.I am in mind to have already inwardly once estimated, with I the tall big shape is good enough to deal with a thin little hijacker.Can when my strategic area goes up to grasp a hijacker, I was suddenly pulled by a personal dead hopeless situation, almost pulled down I.I turn head a to see, is a Buddha benefit.I want to come at the right moment and come to tidy up a hijacker together.Unexpectedly Buddha benefit but comply with the surrounding to embrace me, say:I finally caught up you!I am a burst of and surprised, I say:Release me quickly, I am going to catch a hijacker!The Buddha benefit dead hopeless situation embraces me and says with serious look:Need not you grasp!Everyone has already reported to the police!I am a burst of to lose power, the hijacker has already escaped while turning head to see!I extremely exasperation and don't understand that a ground of responsibility asks Buddha benefit to say:You not for me catch a hijacker also just, why want to obstruct me to catch a hijacker?He smiled to explain:Because catching the hijacker isn't our specialties, we should hand over to the professional the affair to do, for example police!Face the humorous explanation of this American type, I just disdain once the ground smile, coldly think:Timidity also incredibly still seek giving of a beauty phrase just.The police was soon and had already very and passionately kept on record for me.Come out a police station, a burst of lose in my heart, can also doing not know when find back what I robbed to wrap.Start to remember stranger of cool and the funk of Buddha benefit, dull pain in my heart.Can on the second day, the police station came right away a telephone and said that the hijacker arrested, I got a pack.I jubilantly happily arrived at a police station and saw a sherriff.The sherriff sees me am a foreigner, then easy to read speak to have the circumstance that they grasp a hijacker, he says:The hijacker is a habitual criminal, take a bayonet on the body, once tried to assault our police with the bayonet, luckily our police be vigilant very much and just fought down him I heard here, in the heart a burst of cold war, wish:Luckily the Buddha benefit pulled me yesterday,www.yoursunglass.com/PRADA-c548.html if grasped that by yesterday's that sort carelessness even the polices dared to resist of hijacker, now may life and death difficult Bu.In the life, we seem to be always to like to cross over wes' ability scheme to do more affairs, but usually add failure and injury Tu at the body, but hand over to the professional the affair to do but is a how rational way of doing!Because only hand over to the professional person the affair to do, then we can be utmost to avoid failure and injury, so as to get the biggest success, thus get a talented person even humanistic the best excellent turn!


Article source see more:Match Fatty The Company Laying A Coffin In A Memorial Hall An Instrument Be Squatted Down Some Hospital By The Pu To Contend For Corpse To Protect A Work Report Letter To Earn 1000 Dollars

Marine Products Company The Pu Chemistry Medicine Steep The Shelled Shrimp A Catty Of Shrimp Chan Half Catty Ice

没有评论:

发表评论