2012年6月29日星期五

Bid

Bid the item that a pole has an attraction, the bid is numerous, the strong hand is like wood, eliminate all the way, arrive end remain neck and neck of two strong.The two parties represent one male one female.The last round contests a lady to still keep having the initiative.She has never again had already spoken an excessive time again of personal square advantage, she illustrate a story a lot of year agos,Montréal Canadiens Fitted Hat the southern small city contains one most common woman worker.Young lady younger sisters who see a car all did a wife person mother, she but year about 30 but not worried, she says the person who didn't see 1 wanting to marry.Go to a next door string door on the first, see the neighbouring miss and a man sitting a chitchat.That man big Gao Ge, the national language of one mouthful standard, is the teacher of some capital city art high school.She is to decide and marry this person.She spoke with neighbouring miss in the past the second day:Can you introduce that person to me?The neighbouring miss says:You are crazy, he is my boyfriend she says:You don't give me the introduction, I have to I knows him, she starts writing a letter for him, long long of, one and other.Can't there is echo certainly.She to factory please settle a dispute a leave and bought a train ticket that goes to a capital city with a whole month of wages.When she stands in front of him he basically could not recognize her, he always has never noticed as well at girl friend's house ordinary-looking of she.She introduces myself to say:I am the person who writes a letter for you.I come to Peking for the first time.I have no one to turn to in Peking.You can with feelings of the turn me down, but I since came,BAPE Snapback Hat anyway you must accompany me to play for three days.After three days I the original road return to and from now on no longer bother you, he cans not figures out reason to refuse her.After three days, he decides to marry her.That story occurrence in the 70's, that leading lady in the story is the female engineer whom I take part in a bid to finally say.Her opponent declares to withdraw on the spot.She the bid is successful.

article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe stub continent county segment of river from Xiang in Hunan in great quantities dies now the fish part dead fish to get into a hotel

Become mildewed inside wheat virtuous biscuit storage term of finger dragon

没有评论:

发表评论